| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jos in September is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish. Around 197.6mm (7.8in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Jos September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Jos, Nigeria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Jos: