| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jos in March is fairly hot at 24.05 °C (75.29 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.8mm (1.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Jos March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Jos, Nigeria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Jos: