| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jos in July is warm at 20.55 °C (68.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in July is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 303.8mm (12in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Jos July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jos, Nigeria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jos: