| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jos in August is warm at 20.4 °C (68.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in August is pretty drenched. A hearty 290.1mm (11.4in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Jos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Jos, Nigeria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Jos: